Bank Note Press recruitment 2021, Dewas has begun the online application measure for the 135 various posts. Application fees, eligibility, notification are given.
Bank Note Press recruitment 2021 Notification :
Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) has begun the online application measure for the post of Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Technician.
And for the post of Secretarial Assistant and Junior Office Assistant Posts on its site for example bnpdewas.spmcil.com. Qualified and intrigued applicants can apply for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 from 12 May to 11 June 2021.
BNP had distributed notice, in the work paper dated 08 May to 15 May 2021, for the enrollment of said posts in BNP and India Government Mint, NOIDA. The choice will be done based on Online Exam and Skill Test. More subtleties on BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 are given beneath:
Bank Note Press recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Government assistance Officer–Degree of a University perceived by the state government for this benefit. The applicants should acquire a degree or confirmation in sociology from any organization perceived by the state government for this benefit. Has sufficient information on Hindi as likewise of the language verbally expressed by most of the specialists in the processing plant to which he is to be joined
- Manager (Ink Factory)– The up-and-comers ought to have a top-of-the-line full-time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/Paint Technology/Surface Coating Technology/Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology. Higher capability i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg) in the pertinent exchange will likewise be thought of OR Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry
- Administrator (Information Technology)– First Class full-time Diploma in Engineering in the IT/Computer Engineering Higher Qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc Engg in the applicable exchange will likewise be thought of
- Junior Office Assistant–Graduate within any event 55% imprints and PC information with composing speed on the PC in English @40 wpm/Hindi @30 wpm as pet the necessity
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory)– Full-Time ITI declaration in Dyestuff Technology/Paint Technology/Surface Coating Technology/Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology alongside one year NAC endorsement from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing)– Full-time ITI declaration in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum fraud alongside one year NAC endorsement from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)– Full-time ITI declaration in Electrical, Electronics alongside one year NAC endorsement from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC)- Full-time ITI declaration in Fitter, Machinist Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle alongside one year NAC endorsement from NCVT
- Secretarial Assistant–The applicant with graduate with in any event 55% imprints, PC information, transcription in English or Hindi @80 wpm and composing @40 wpm in English or Hindi.
Bank Note Press recruitment 2021 :
Name of the Post: Bank Note Press Various Vacancy Online Form 2021
Post Date: 08-05-2021
Latest Update: 13-05-2021
Total Vacancy: 135
Detail: Bank Note Press under Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretarial Assistant vacancies on a contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
|Bank Note Press recruitment 2021|
Various Vacancy 2021
Advt No. 08/2020
|Age Limit |
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Upper Age Limit for Sl No. 1 to 3: 30 Years
Upper Age Limit for Sl No. 4: 28 Years
Upper Age Limit for Sl No. 5: 25 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-05-2021
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 11-06-2021
Tentative Date of Stenography Test & Typing Test: July/ August, 2021
Tentative Date of Online Exam: July/ August, 2021
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Welfare Officer||01||Degree/ Diploma (Social Science)|
|2||Supervisor (Ink Factory)||01||Diploma (Relevant Discipline), B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc (Engg)/ B.Sc (Chemistry)|
|3||Supervisor (IT)||01||Diploma, B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc (Engg)|
|4||Junior Office Assistant||18||Any Degree with Computer & Typing Knowledge|
|5||Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60||ITI (Relevant Trade)|
|6||Junior Technician (Printing)||23|
|7||Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)||15|
|8||Junior Technician (Mechanical/ AC)||15|
|9||Secretarial Assistant||01||Any Degree with Computer Knowledge|
Steps to Apply For Bank Note Press recruitment 2021 :
- Visit the authority site of Bank Note Press Dewas @bnpdewas.spmcil.com or straightforwardly apply from the connection which will be dynamic soon.
- On the landing page click on “Professions”
- Pick the warning for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 and read it cautiously
- On the off chance that qualified for the position, apply online for the opportunities.
Present the appropriately filled application structure before eleventh June 2021