In BPSC APO recruitment 2021 Online registration for 553 posts started. Fill Application Form 2021 at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Exam Date, Application Fee details included.
BPSC APO recruitment 2021:
BPSC Bihar has delivered a promotion for APO 553 Vacancies 2021, Candidates can check APO Eligibility Criteria and Application Process 2021, BPSC APO Online from twelfth May to 04th June 2021 at-http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
From the twelfth of May onwards, each one of the individuals who finished the prelims test will actually want to enroll for the fundamental test. On the BPSC site, the online application association will be empowered. On 4 May 2021, a notification was given reporting the beginning of the online application measure for the BPSC APO Mains 2021 Exam.
This drive is being held to fill 533 Assistant Prosecution Officer positions. The prelims test for this was hung on February 7, 2021, and 3995 applicants qualified for the mains test. From May 12 onwards, intrigued up-and-comers will actually want to apply on the web. The cutoff time for applying is June 4, 2021. Until June 11, 2021, competitors should send their finished online applications in printed copy to the commission’s office.
Instructive capability :
As indicated by the BPSC APO Notification 2021, candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, for example, LLB 3Years/5Years, from a perceived college.
Choice strategy for BPSC APO recruitment 2021:
The accompanying rounds are utilized by the BPSC to pick up-and-comers. For the enrollment of an associate investigator official, the Bihar Public Service Commission utilizes a three-stage determination measure. Competitors should finish each of the three phases to be enlisted. The application expense is point by point in the authority notice, and applicants ought to counsel it prior to going after the job.
1.Primer Written Test – The starter test regulated to all up-and-comers is the main phase of the enrollment cycle. An applicant should likewise breeze through this assessment. The test comprises two 100-point papers and a 150-point paper. The imprints procured at this stage are simply used to meet all requirements for the following stage; they make little difference to a competitor’s last choice. Just those candidates who finish the primer test are qualified for taking the fundamental test.
2.Mains Written Test – The Main test, which comprises seven emotional style question papers worth an aggregate of 900 focuses, is the second phase of enlistment. Up-and-comers should take the critical test to progress to the last round of enlistment.
3.Meeting – The meeting round is the last phase of APO enrollment. The last round is for all candidates who have been shortlisted from the principle test. It merits an aggregate of 100 focuses. Up-and-comers who fit the bill for the last round of enrollment will get an offer note.
*Archives Required for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Online structure:
- tenth class mark sheet
- twelfth class mark sheet
- A checked duplicate of shading visa size photograph in JPG design.
- Training Qualification Certificate.
- An examined duplicate of mark in JPG design
- Personal ID verification
BPSC APO recruitment 2021 Notification :
Name of the Post: BPSC Asst Prosecution Officer (Mains) Online Form 2021
Post Date: 06-02-2020
Latest Update: 12-05-2021
Total Vacancy: 553
Detail: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
Advt No: 01/2020
Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancies 2020
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-05-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-06-2021
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 11-06-2021
Starting Date for Registration & Payment of fee: 07-02-2020
Last Date for Registration: 21-02-2020 (Extended to 19-03-2020)
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26-02-2020 (Extended to 23-03-2020)
Last Date to Apply Online: 06-03-2020 (Extended to 27-03-2020)
Date for Prelims Exam: 07-02-2021
Last Date for Objections on Prelims Key: 05-03-2021
For Others: Rs. 750/-
General/ BC/ SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar State: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Offline/ Online
For Others: Rs.600/-
For SC/ST/ PH/ Women candidates of Bihar State: Rs. 150/-
Payment Mode: Through Online
Candidates should possess Degree (Law)
|Age Limit |
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age for General (Male): 37 Years
Maximum Age for General (Female): 40 Years
Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male/ Female): 40 Years
Maximum Age for SC/ ST (Male & Female): 42 Years
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||553|
|Apply Online for Mains Exam||Click Here|
Instructions to Apply for BPSC APO recruitment 2021:
- Application structure ought to be acknowledged in just online mode. Disconnected or some other mode will be dismissed. So every one of the up-and-comers applies under online mode and without submitting the application charge the structure not be acknowledged. Every one of the competitors before accommodation application expense check all the section fills in the structure is remedied in light of the fact that after charge accommodation under any conditions charge ought not to be refundable.
- Up-and-comers Should Visit the Official Website of Bihar PSC.
- Presently Click on the Option Link for filling Application for Advt No. 01/2020
- Understand Instructions and Click on the “Apply” button it will open the choice “Applicant Registration”.
- Presently click on the “Up-and-comer Registration” alternative to achieve the first piece of structure accommodation.
- Applicant Basic Registration structure: Here the framework requests Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Sort of Recruitment’, ‘Name’, ‘Father’s/spouse’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Class’, ‘Sub Category’, ‘DOB’, Gender, ‘Conjugal status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification subtleties, and other pertinent data.
- Presently Submit the Online Application Fee.
- Presently to finish online application accommodation you simply click on “Submit Application Form” on the Candidate Segment Page.
- Presently Upload your new Photograph and Signature Specimen.
- Subsequent to Filling All the Details Now Click on Final Submission and Check Your Details.
- Download and Take a printout of the Application Form and submit it to the Office by speed post/ordinary post.