BPSC recruitment 2021 recruits 860 various vacancies. Employment notification for the recruitment of 66 Combined (Mains) Competitive Exam is released on 12th June.
BPSC recruitment 2021:
Before applying it is fundamental for every one of the possibility to check every one of the subtleties like training capability, age limit, choice cycle, application expense, and so forth which are given here. After going through every one of the subtleties you feel that you will satisfy all the fundamental necessities for this post then, at that point apply online for bpsc enlistment for it before the last date. Wannabes assuming are looking for public authority work, you need to apply for these opportunities.
BPSC 66th Mains Exam Postponed:
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has re-opened the online application interface 66th Combined Competitive Mains Exam 2020 (66th CCE Mains). Applicants can apply for BPSC 66th Mains Exam from 15 June to 22 June 2021.
The competitors are additionally needed to submit a printed version of on the web and essential records to BPSC, 15, Nehru Paath (Beli Road), Patna – 800001on or before 28 June 2021. They should specify their Registration Number, Bar Code, and Submitted Application Number on the printed copy.
BPSC had delayed the which was planned on 05 June 2021. The choice has been taken considering rising instances of COVID – 19. BPSC 66th Mains New Exam will be reported when the circumstance gets typical The applicants are encouraged to keep track on the authority site for example bpsc.bih.nic.in for refreshes.
BPSC recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Possibility to join BPSC 66th CCE 2021 Exam ought to have a Bachelor’s certificate (Graduation) in any stream from any UGC perceived college or organization or its same.
- Least age (as on 1 August, 2020) – 20, 21, 22 years
- General Category Male – 37 years
- General Category Female/OBC – 40 years
- SC/ST (Male/Female) – 42 years
BPSC recruitment 2021: Admit Card
- The assessment directing specialists will deliver the prelims test concede card 15 days before the assessment begins.
- Up-and-comers after effectively presenting the application structure can get to the concede card.
- The BPSC Civil Services concede card refers to candidate name, individual data, test data, guidelines upon the arrival of the test, and so on
- Candidates should likewise bear one substantial confirmation of photograph Identification alongside the concede card upon the arrival of the test.
- In case of any irregularity in BPSC’s concede card, competitors should contact the test directing specialists in any event multi-week before the assessment starts.
- The BPSC Civil Services mains assessment concedes card 2020 is given to competitors who meet all requirements for the fundamental assessment by getting the capability just as the general cut-off recommended by the commission and rounded out the mains application structure inside the predefined time.
Reports to be conveyed for BPSC Civil Services 2020 Exam:
Any personal ID card that has been given by the public authority should be carried upon the arrival of the assessment.
These can include:
- Elector personality card
- Aadhaar card
- Dish card
- Driving permit
BPSC recruitment Notification 2021 Selection Process:
The determination cycle of BPSC 66th Recruitment 2020 includes prelims test, mains test, and meeting. Applicants who clear the primer assessment will be required the mains test and individual meeting accordingly. For the mains test applicants additionally need to pick two discretionary subjects from the rundown of 34 subjects given in the BPSC warning PDF.
BPSC recruitment 2021 Notification:
Name of the Post: BPSC 66 CC (Mains) Online Last Date Extended
Post Date: 16-09-2020
Latest Update: 12-06-2021
Total Vacancy: 860
Detail: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 66 Combined (Mains) Competitive Exam. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
|BPSC recruitment 2021|
66 CCE (Mains) Exam 2021
Mains Notification Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-06-2021 (New Date from 06-04-2021 to 15-06-2021)
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2021 (Extended from 30-04-2021 to 10-05-2021 Again Extended to 22-06-2021)
Last Date for Hard Copy of Application: 28-06-2021 (Extended from 07-05-2021 to 17-05-2021 Again Extended to 28-06-2021)
Date for Mains Exam: 04, 05 & 08-06-2021 (Postponed)
Prelims Notification Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-09-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2020 Extended to 28-10-2020
Date for Prelims Exam: 27-12-2020
Date for Submission of Objection for Provisional Key: 05-02-2020 by 05:00 Hrs
Prelims Re-Exam Date for 850 Candidates (Roll No 409931 to 410780): 14-02-2021 at 12:00 to 02:00 hrs
Date for Submission of Objection for Prelims Re-Exam Provisional Key: 08-03-2021 by 05:00 PM
Mains Exam Fee:
For Gen/ Others: Rs. 750/-
For SC/ ST, PWD & Women of Bihar State: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Offline/ Online
Prelims Exam Fee:
For Gen/ Other: Rs.600/-
For SC/ ST & Women of Bihar State: Rs. 150/-
For PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Payment Mode: Offline/ Online
Candidates should have Bachelors’s Degree or equivalent.
|Physical Eligibility Details|
Only for Police Department Post
Height: 5 Feet 5 Inch
Chest: 32 Inch
Minimum Age Limit: 20, 21 & 22 Years
Maximum Age Limit for UR Male: 37 Years
Maximum Age Limit for UR Female, BC & EBC: 40 Years
Maximum Age Limit for SC & ST: 42 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For More Details refer to the notification.
|Rural Development Officer||127|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||42|
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner||13|
|Junior Election Officer||02|
|Bihar Probation Service||25|
|Additional District Transport Officer||40|
|City Executive Officer||17|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||65|
|Block Panchayat State Officer||216|
|District Minority Welfare Officer||02|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps To Apply For BPSC Recruitment 2021:
- As you click the given online application connect.
- Snap-on the ‘Apply Online’ tab offered close to it.
- Enter the necessary certifications,
- Individual Details,
- Contact Details,
- Instructive Eligibility.
- Transfer the necessary archives like photos, signatures, or some other reports whenever required.
- Make Payment and Submit the last structure.
- After, fruitful accommodation of the online application structure the applicants should take a printout of the equivalent.