GSET 2021 Gujarat State Eligibility Test Notification is out. Application charge, age limit, qualification, Important dates detail mentioned in the notification.
GSET 2021 Notification:
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara has delivered a warning for Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET 2021). Qualified and intrigued competitors can apply for GSET 2021 from 21 June 2021 on true site – gujaratset.in. The last date Gujarat SET Registration is 21 July 2021.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 is booked to be hung on 26 December 2021. The up-and-comers who qualify the Gujarat State Eligibility Test for qualification for Assistant Professor will be qualified for Assistant Professor Posts in colleges and universities of Gujarat State in 23 subjects at 11 Centers spread across Gujarat state.
GSET Important dates:
- Beginning Date of Application – 21 June 2021
- Last Date of Application for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 – 21 July 2021.
- GSET Date – 26 December 2021
GSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Just those up-and-comers are qualified to show up in the GSET who have finished/are concentrating in the last year or semester of a UGC indicated Master’s certificate in a subject of GSET.
General/Unreserved/General-EWS competitors who have gotten at any rate 55% imprints (without adjusting) in Master’s Degree or identical assessment from colleges/organizations perceived by UGC (accessible on the site: www.ugc.ac.in in Sciences, Humanities (counting dialects) and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications are qualified for GSET Examination. The Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) having a place with Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/PwD (PH – Physically Handicapped/VH – Visually Handicapped)/Third sexual orientation classification competitors who have gotten at any rate half checks (without adjusting) in Master’s certification or comparable assessment are qualified for GSET
Applicants who are seeking after their Master’s certification or comparable course or Candidates who have shown up for their passing Master’s certification (last year) assessment and whose outcome is as yet anticipated OR competitors whose passing assessments have been deferred may likewise apply for GSET Examination.
GSET Age Limit:
There could be no upper age limit applying in GSET for the qualification of Assistant Professor.
GSET 2021 Exam Pattern:
GSET 2021 will comprise Two Papers of 100 and 200 stops separately.
GSET 2021 Paper-I will comprise 50 target type necessary inquiries each conveying 2 imprints. The inquiries which will be general, are planned to survey the instructing/research fitness of the applicant. It will test thinking capacity, perception, dissimilar reasoning, and general familiarity with the up-and-comer.
GSET 2021 Paper-II will comprise 100 target type necessary inquiries each conveying 2marks which will be founded regarding the matter chose by the applicant.
GSET 2021 Notification:
Name of the Post: Gujarat SET Online Form 2021
Post Date: 21-06-2021
Detail: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has announced notification for conducting of Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) for recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.
Gujarat SET (Asst Professor) Vacancies 2021
Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Collection: 21-06-2021
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Collection: 21-07-2021
Date of Examination: 26-12-2021 (Sunday)
General/ Gen-EWS/ SEBC (Non-creamy layer): Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges
SC/ ST/ Third gender: Rs. 700/-+ Bank Charges
For PWD (PH/ VH) Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges
Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree.
There is no upper age limit applying in GSET for eligibility of Assistant Professor.
|GSET (Assistant Professor)||–|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to apply online for GSET 2021:
The GSET application measure is given underneath. Competitors can follow the means offered below to apply for the GSET 2021 test.
Stage 1 – Pay Examination Fee
- The competitor needs to initially visit the authority site of GSET – www.gujaratset.ac.in for charge installment. The assessment expense and handling charges including the Goods and Services Tax (GST) can be paid distinctly through online mode by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or UPI.
- Competitors need to adhere to the on-screen directions for the installment of the essential GSET 2021 charge and should print the assessment expense receipt produced after the fruitful exchange.
- Competitors should note down and safeguard the request number and SBI epay Reference ID for online enrollment of their GSET 2021 application structure.
Stage 2 – Register Online for GSET Examination
- Before applying on the web for the GSET 2021 test, the competitors should have the examined visa size shaded photo in JPG design. The document size ought not to surpass 100 KB.
- Up-and-comer needs to visit the GSET site again and give the request number and SBI epay Reference ID to sign in into his/her profile for topping off the GSET 2021 application structure by clicking “Apply Online” connect accessible under competitor’s login profile.
- Up-and-comers should fill the data cautiously in the online application shape and adhere to the on-screen directions for topping off the application structure. Give all your essential subtleties like name, subject, focus, classification, truly or outwardly inability, correspondence address, portable number, email ID, and instructive subtleties like the year of passing, graduation school and CGPA/rate got and so on
- Audit the whole subtleties before presenting the application structure as no remedy can be made after you present the application structure.
- After fruitful accommodation and affirmation, the up-and-comer should take a printout of the properly filled online GSET 2021 application structure. It is required for the contender to keep and safeguard the printout of the use structure for future reference.