IGCAR recruitment 2021 at Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu has expanded the last date of online application for many posts.
IGCAR recruitment 2021:
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu has expanded the last date of online application for the post of Stipendiary Trainee, Work Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk , Security Guard, Canteen Assistant, Technician Scientific Officer and Technical Officer. Presently, applicants can apply online at the very latest 03 May 2021 on true site igcar.gov.in.
IGCAR Recruitment is delivered on the authority site and in the business paper dated 24 April 2021. Candidates can check more subtleties on IGCAR Recruitment like capability, age limit, pay, determination measure through the notice connect given underneath.
Qualification Criteria for IGCAR recruitment 2021:
- Instructive Qualification and Experience:
- Stipendiary Trainee – Diploma in Engineering/B.Sc.
- Expert B (Crane Operator) – SSC with Science and Maths
- Transcriber Grade 3 – tenth with speed of 80 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi
- Driver – tenth old fashioned, permit, information on engine component and experience of 3 years
- Safety officer – SSC Pass
- Work Assistant – tenth pass
- Container Attendant – tenth pass
- Logical Officer/E – Ph.D and 4 years of involvement
- Specialized Officer/E-B.E/B.Tech with 9 years of involvement
- Logical Officer/D – Ph.D
- Specialized Officer/C – M.Sc/BE/B.Tech/B.Sc.
Age Limit for IGCAR recruitment 2021:
- Stipendiary Trainee – 18 to 24 years
- Flask Attendant/Technician – 18 to 25 years
- Specialized Officer C – 18 to 35 years
- Other Officer – 18 to 40 years
- UDC, Driver, Steno – 18 to 27 years
Choice Process for IGCAR Recruitment Posts :
Choice will be done based on composed test/prelims test/advance test/expertise test/actual test.
IGCAR recruitment 2021 Notification :
Name of the Post: IGCAR Various Vacancy Online Form 2021
Post Date: 15-04-2021
Latest Update: 15-05-2021
Total Vacancy: 337
Details : Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has published notification for the recruitment of Technician, UDC & Other vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|IGCAR recruitment |
Various Vacancy 2021
Starting Date To Apply Online: 15-04-2021 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-06-2021 (Extended from 14-05-2021 to 03-06-2021) by 23:59 PM
For Scientific Officer/ E, D, Technical Officer/ C, E: Rs. 300/-
For Stipendiary Trainee Cat I: Rs. 200/-
For Stipendiary Trainee Cat II, Technician B, Steno, Security Guard, Work Asst, Canteen Attendant, Driver & UDC: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Through Online by using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer / E||01||B.Tech/ M.Sc, Ph.D (Relevant Disciplines) with Relevant Experience||18-40 Years|
|Technical Officer/ E||01||BE/ B.Tech with Relevant Experience|
|Scientific Officer / D||03||B.E, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D (Relevant Disciplines) with Relevant Experience|
|Technical Officer/ C||41||18-35 Years|
|Technician/ B (Crane Operator)||01||SSC/ HSC||18-25 Years|
|Stenographer Gr III||04||SSC with Typing Knowledge||18-27 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||08||Degree with Typing Knowledge|
|Driver||02||10th Class with Valid Driving License|
|Work Asst/ A||20|
|Canteen Attendant||15||18-25 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 01)||68||Diploma (Engg), B.SC (Chemistry/ Physics)||18-24 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 02)||171||SSC, HSC, ITI||18-22 Years|
Steps to Apply For IGCAR Recruitment 2021 :
- Coming up next are the means to how to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2021 are as per the following.
- Visit the authority site @igcar.gov.in or apply from the connection referenced underneath
- Snap on “Register”
- Enter the certifications.
- You will get the enlistment no. what’s more, secret word.
- Sign in again to finish the application strategy.
- Fill in every one of the accreditations cautiously.
- Transfer your Photo and Signature.
- Transfer the necessary archives in the application structure in the recommended design.
- The last advance will be to Pay Application Fees.
- Print your application structure for future references.
About Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR):
IGCAR is the short type of Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research. It was set up in the year 1971. The Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research is viewed as one of the head atomic exploration Centers in India. Additionally, the Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research is the second-biggest foundation of DAE, known as (Department of Atomic Energy). The Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research is arranged in Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu, India. The field of examination of IGCAR incorporates Atomic Energy, Nano-Sciences, Electronics and Instrumentation, Material Physics, Reactor Engineering, and Metallurgy. The head of India Gandhi Center for Atomic Research is Dr. A.K. Bhaduri and there are 2511 representatives are working in the association. The authority site of Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research is www.igcar.gov.in.