Indian Army recruitment 2021 has 191 vacancies of 57th SSC (Men) & 28th SSC (Women). Applicants can apply online at joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before June 23.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has distributed a warning for enlistment for the award of the Short Service Commission (SSC). Qualified unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and Widows of Defense Personnel who kicked the bucket in an outfit for an award of SSC can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021.
Instructive Qualification for Indian Army recruitment 2021 :
For SSC (Tech) – 57 Men and SSC (Tech) – 28 Women Entries – Candidates having Engineering Degree in – Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/Aeronautical/Ballistics/Avionics/CS/IT/M.Sc Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication/Architecture/Production Engineering Streams (previously mentioned branches. streams) from AICTE Engineering College will be qualified.
For Widows of Defense martyred faculty Entry – Applicants having Graduation in any stream (NON-Tech and Non-UPSC candidates) &Applicants having BE/B. Tech (For Tech Applicants) will be qualified.
Indian Army SSC Training for Indian Army recruitment 2021 :
The Selected up-and-comers will be definite for preparing at Officers Training Academy, Chennai as per their situation in the last request of legitimacy (designing stream-wise) up to the quantity of accessible opportunities and subject to meeting all qualification models. The term of Training is 49 weeks and during the preparation time frame, the applicants will nor be permitted to wed nor he/they be permitted to live with Parents/Guardians. Up-and-comers should not wed until they complete the full preparing at the Officers Training Academy. A competitor, in the event that he/she weds while under preparing, will be released and will be responsible to discount all consumption caused on him/her by the public authority.
Indian Army recruitment 2021 Notification:
Name of the Post: Indian Army 57th SSC (Men) & 28th SSC (Women) Online Form 2021
Post Date: 26-05-2021
Total Vacancies: 191
Detail: Indian Army has given an employment notification of 57th SSC (Tech-Men) and 28th SSC (Tech-Women) for the unmarried Male & unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also for Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services. The course will commence in Oct 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply Online.
|Indian Army recruitment 2021|
57th SSC Men & 28th SSC Women Vacancy – Oct 2021
For SSC (T)-57 Men & SSCW (T) 28 Women: 20 to 27 Years as on 01-10-2021. (Candidates should born b/w 02-10-1994 & 01-10-2001, both dates inclusive)
For widows of Defence Personnel who died Harness Only:
SSCW (Non-Technical-Non UPSC) & SSCW (Tech): A maximum of 35 Years as on 01-10-2021
Staring Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2021 at 15:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2021 at 15:00 Hrs
For SSC (Tech) (Men & Women):
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course
For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness:
SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline
SSCW (Tech): BE/ B.Tech in Any Engineering Stream.
|For SSCM (T) – 57 & SSCW (T)-28|
|Widows of Defence Personnel|
|SSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC)||01|
|SSC (W) Tech||01|
Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for SSC Men and SSC Women Entry?
- Applications may be acknowledged online on site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Snap-on ‘Official Entry Appln/Login’ and afterward click ‘Enrollment’ (Registration isn’t needed if effectively enlisted on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online form structure.
- In the wake of getting enrolled, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officials Selection – ‘Qualification’ will open. At that point click ‘Apply’ appeared against SSC Technical Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Peruse the directions cautiously and click ‘Proceed’ to fill subtleties as needed under different sections – Personal data, Communication subtleties, Education subtleties, and subtleties of past SSB. ‘Save and Continue’ each time before you go to the following portion.
- In the wake of filling subtleties on the last portion, you will move to a page ‘Outline of your data’ wherein you can check and alter the sections previously made. Solely after finding out the rightness of every one of your subtleties, click on ‘Submit’.
- Up-and-comers should tap on ‘Present’ each time they open the application for altering any subtleties.
- The applicants are needed to take out two duplicates of their application having Roll Number, a half-hour after the conclusive conclusion of online application on a day ago.