Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021 recruits 350 jobs of Navik(GB), Navik(DB), and Yantrik. Applicants can apply online on the website @joinindiancoastguard.cdac.also.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021 Notification:
Indian Coast Guard has delivered a warning for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik for 01/2022 Batch on its site – joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. ICG Online Application will be accessible from 02 July 2021 on joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The last date for enlistment is 16 July 2021.
A sum of 350 opportunities is accessible under different branches. The essential preparation for Navik (General Duty) and Yantrik will initiate in February 2022 and Navik (Domestic Branch) in April 2022 at INS Chilka followed via ocean preparing and proficient preparing in the dispensed exchange.
Qualification Criteria for Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021:
- Navik (General Duty) – twelfth passed with Maths and Physics from instruction board perceived by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 1 0th Class passed from instruction board perceived by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik -the tenth class passed from instruction board perceived by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering endorsed by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021:
18 to 22 years as follow:
- For Navik (GD) and Yantrik – Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (the two dates comprehensive)
- For Navik (DB) – Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (the two dates comprehensive).
- Tallness – Minimum stature 157 cms. Stature norms might be decreased by up to 05 cms under 157 cms for applicants having the home of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim, and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Stature principles might be decreased by up to 02 cms for applicants having the home of Lakshadweep.
- Chest – Should be proportional. Least development 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to tallness and age +10 rate adequate.
- Hearing – Normal.
ICG Navik Salary and ICG Yantrik Salary:
- Navik (General Duty) – Basic compensation of Rs. 21700/ – (Pay Level-3) or more Dearness Allowance and different stipends dependent on nature of obligation/spot of posting according to the predominant guidelines.
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/ – (Pay Level-3) or more Dearness Allowance and different recompenses dependent on nature of obligation/spot of posting according to the common guideline.
- Yantrik – Basic compensation Rs. 29200/ – (Pay Level-5). Also, competitors will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/ – in addition to Dearness Allowance and different remittances dependent on nature of obligation/spot of posting according to the common guideline.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021 Notification:
Name of the Post: Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB, GD) & Yantrik 01/2022 Batch Online Form
Post Date: 11-06-2021
Total Vacancy: 350
Detail: Indian Coast Guard has announced a notification for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) & Yantrik vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 01/2022 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021|
Navik (DB, GD) & Yantrik Vacancy 01/2022 Batch
Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021 from 10:00 hr
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2021 till 18:00 hrs
Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam
Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/End Sep 2021
Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/ End Oct 2021
Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early Feb 2022
Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB): Early April 2022
Date for Exam Result: Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 30 days
Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Feb 2022
Date of Training for Navik (GD): Apr 2022
For Other: Rs. 250/-
For SC/ST candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: Online Mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/
Debit Card/ UPI
Height: Minimum 157 cms
Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage
Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 22 Years
For Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Candidates should bear between 01-02-2000 to 31-01-2004
For Navik (DB): Candidates should bear between 01-04-2000 to 31-04-2004
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Choice Criteria for Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2021:
The choice of enlisted people depends on an all India request of legitimacy on their exhibition in:
- Stage-I – Written Examination
- STAGE-II – Based on the presentation in the Computer Based Online Examination, a legitimacy rundown will be ready and e-concede card for stage-II (Physical Fitness Test(pass/fizzle), Document check (Pass/come up short), Re-evaluation of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fall flat), Initial Medicals Examination. (Pass/Fail)will be given
- STAGE – III – Based on the exhibition in Stage-I and Stage-II, an all-India merit rundown will be ready and an e-concede card for stage-III (last medicals at INS Chilka) will be given according to the opportunities accessible and proportion chose by ICG.
- STAGE–IV–The competitors are to present every one of the first reports and confirmation of all unique archives through sheets/colleges/state government will be done by the Indian Coast Guard. The competitor will be ended from administration if the archives are accounted for as not veritable by individual sheets/colleges/state government.