J and K GDS Vacancy 2021 Notification, Dates, Apply Online will be examined here. There are 266 Gramin Dak Sevak posts available for anyone at Jammu Kashmir Postal Department posted a notification for. Apply online on the JK GDS enlistment page until 29th October 2021 for the 266 posts.
J & K GDS Recruitment 2021
You can present your online application structure for Jammu and Kashmir from the 30th September 2021 to the 29th October 2021 in case you are a meriting candidate from Jammu and Kashmir State. It is presently official that selecting Gramin Dak Sevaks is in progress in the JK Postal Circle. To guarantee that every one of you present your Online Applications before the cutoff time, we suggest doing as such straightaway.
A promotion for 266 Gramin Dak Sevak positions was delivered as of late by the Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle. Candidates for the JK GDS Bharti Application should hold a tenth grade certificate or the comparable from any perceived instructive board. Greatest age of 40 years is needed for the candidates. A legitimacy list dependent on tenth grade marks will be utilized to choose candidates. Report confirmation will likewise be completed.
J & K GDS Vacancy 2021
The Department of Posts/Department of Postal Services/Postman/Postal Assistant/Staff Car Driver/Indian Postal Service/Other Postoffice Job welcomes online applications from intrigued candidates. Online applications for the Latest JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Application Form are being acknowledged from Aspirants who meet the qualification measures. There are various notifications for Jammu and Kashmir candidates to check.
At whatever point there is an update about Jammu Kashmir postal notifications, we will tell you. Make sure you’re prepared. The Jammu Kashmir Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility, Application Fee, Exam Dates and Other Details are posted on this page.
Jammu & Kashmir Postal GDS Jobs 2021
There are 266 empty posts for Gramin Dak Sevaks posted by Jammu and Kashmir Post Office Department. GDS opportunities are as yet accessible at the J and K Postal Circle for qualified candidates. Application structures for the Jammu and Kashmir Government Digital Services Recruitment 2021 were accessible online. You will track down all the data with respect to J&K GDS Recruitment 2021 in this article. Data about the application interaction is given in the accompanying area.
What is the online application process for GDS in the JK Postal Circle?
- Visit the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle at appost.in
- Check all details from the notification when you download it.
- Click on the ‘Apply online’ button next to it.
- Apply online by filling in the appropriate information.
- You will be notified of what you need to upload.
- Online application fee payment is available.
- Submit the form by clicking the “Submit” button.
- For future reference, print out the acknowledgment.
Education Requirement –
- Class 10th graduates from a recognized university and have Mathematics, English, and the language of their choice.
- Download the official notification and read about the education criteria for more details.
- All applicants must be proficient in the language of the region.
- The candidate also has a certificate proving they have completed an introductory computer course.
- Additionally, all GDS positions require knowledge of cycling.
JK GDS application fee
- pplication fees are Rs.100/- for candidates from the general category (OC, OBC, EWS) and Rs.0/- for candidates from the reserved category (SC, ST, PWD).
- Alternatively, you can pay via an online payment gateway or at any one of the Post Offices in India identified in the list below.
Capabilities needed for choice to the Jammu and Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment have been fixed. There will be no inclination given to candidates for advanced education in the event that they have breezed through their tenth grade assessment.
Also, the applicant should have Basic Computer Knowledge and Cycling Skills. A driver’s permit is additionally required.
Candidate(s) ought to be no less than 40 years old and have worked something like 18 years to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak positions in J&K. In view of the enrollment date (30 September 2021), age will be determined. Unofficial laws will decide how to apply age unwinding.
Post Name : J & K GDS Vacancy 2021 Notification, Dates, Apply Online
Post Date : 26/10/2021