KSP SI Recruitment 2021 Karnataka State Police has released notification for Sub Inspector posts. Apply online for 402 vacancies. Details related to the posts are given.
KSP SI Recruitment 2021:
Karnataka State Police has again expanded the online application accommodation last date. The competitors who have yet not presented their online applications currently can apply at the latest 7 July 2021. The competitors are instructed to take a printout concerning the online application for future reference.
This is the second time that the load up has broadened the online application accommodation last date. Prior, the last date was stretched out till 20 May 2021 which is presently delayed to 7 July 2021. The applicants can straightforwardly get to the online application interface is given below.
This is a tremendous open door for competitors holding graduate degrees. The applications for Police Sub Inspector Civil in Karnataka PSI 2021 can be put together by 20 May 2021 while the online application charges can be kept by 24 May 2021 at recruitment.ksp.gov.in.This enlistment is being done to enroll 402 openings of Police Sub Inspector (Civil). The applicants can allude to this notice to check qualification, age breaking point, capability, and different subtleties.
- Beginning of accommodation of online application: 1 April 2021
- Last date for accommodation of online application: 7 July 2021
Karnataka PSI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Police Sub Inspector (Civil) – 402 Posts
Karnataka PSI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants holding a Graduation Degree are qualified to apply.
Karnataka PSI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit –
21 to 30 years (There will be age unwinding for saved class competitors according to government standards)
Karnataka PSI Recruitment 2021 Salary –
Rs. 37,900 to Rs. 70850/ – each month
Karnataka PSI Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The choice of the applicants will be done based on a composed test, perseverance test, and actual standard test.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Selection Procedure
- Actual Standard Test
- Actual Measurement Test
- Composed Prelims Test
- Composed Mains Test
- Actual Endurance Test
- Report Verification
- Viva Voce
- Individual Interview
- Clinical trial
- Exchange Test
- Ability Test
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Syllabus-
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- Insightful Ability
- General Awareness
- Data Technology and its Application
- Coherent Reasoning
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Dynamic and Problem Solving
- General Mental Ability
- Fundamental Numeracy and Data Interpretation
The prospectus for the composed tests is something very similar for every one of the posts. Notwithstanding, the qualification, the prerequisites for actual standard tests, and actual perseverance are unique.
KSP SI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- For General Category – Rs. 500/ – (Non-Refundable)
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B, SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 250/ –
KSP SI Recruitment 2021 Notification:
|KSP SI Recruitment 2021|
Advt No. 08-02/2021-22
PSI (Civil) Vacancy 2021
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-04-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2021(Extended from 03-05-2021 to 20-05-2021 Again Extended to 31-05-2021 & Again Extended to 15-06-2021 Again Extended to 22-06-2021) (Again Extended from 22-06-2021 to 07-07-2021)
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 09-07-2021 (Extended from 05-05-2021 to 24-05-2021 Again Extended to 02-06-2021 & Again Extended to 17-06-2021 Again Extended to 24-06-2021) (Again Extended from 24-06-2021 to 09-07-2021)
For GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST, CAT-01: Rs. 250/-
Candidates Should Possess Any Degree.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit for GM: 30 Years
Maximum Age Limit for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 32 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Physical Eligibility Details|
Endurance Test (All District Candidates):
1600 Mtrs Run – 7 Minutes
Long Jump/ High Jump – 3.80 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only), 1.20 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
Shortput (7.26 kgs)- 5.60 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
Height – 168 Cms for Men
Chest – 86 Cms – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)
Women, Inservice & Ex-servicemen:
400 Mtrs Run – 2 Minutes
Long Jump/ High Jump – 2.50 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only), 0.90 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
Shortput (4 kgs) – 3.75 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
Height – 157 Cms for Women
Chest – 86 Cms – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)-for In & Ex-Serviceman
Weight (for Women only) – 45 Kgs
|Police Sub Inspector (Civil)||402|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply Online For KSP SI Recruitment 2021?
The online enrollment interaction will be dynamic till July seventh, 2021.
- Register by making a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application structure by filling in every one of the subtleties: certifications, email address, telephone number, Education capabilities, and other contact subtleties
- Transfer mark, photo, and required declarations
- Make installment and Submit
- Save the Application structure for future reference.
Steps to apply offline for KSP SI Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the authority site of Karnataka State Police Department https://www.ksp.gov.in/
- Register with your contact number, email id, and secret key
- In the Home, search for the News Section
- Go to the warning region
- Discover the Karnataka Police enlistment 2021 Notification PDF and download it
- Peruse the directions cautiously and check in case you’re qualified
- Download the application
- Fill in the structure with the right data
- Pay the application charges through the interesting draft
- Connect the essential archives with the shape and send the application utilizing post to the referenced location.
Reports needed to go after position opportunities at Karnataka State Police:
- Citizen Id
- Local area Certificate (whenever required)
- Truly Disabled Certificate (whenever required)
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Container Card
- Apportion Card
- Home Certificate
- Marksheet and Certificate of the tenth
- Marksheet and Certificate of twelfth (whenever required)
- Marksheet and Certificate of Graduation (whenever required)
- An endorsement endorsed by gazetted Officer
- Visa size photograph