Mazagon dock recruitment 2021 has released the recruitment notification for 1388 non-executive vacancies. Eligible & interested can apply online before 4th July 2021.
Mazagon dock recruitment 2021:
Mazagon Dock recruitment has distributed the enrollment notice for Non-Executive Posts. Qualified and intrigued applicants can apply for MDL Recruitment 2021 from 11 June to 04 July 2021 on mazagondock.in.
A sum of 1388 opening is accessible for different exchanges like AC. Ref Mechanic, Compressor Attendant, Chipper Grinder, Composite Welders, Jr. Artist, Fitter, Store Keeper, and others.
More subtleties on MDL Non-Executive Recruitment 2021, for example, opportunity separation, instructive capability, age limit, pay are given beneath:
Instructive Qualification for Mazagon dock recruitment 2021:
- Ref. Repairman – Passed SSC or identical assessment led by a Board perceived by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the exchange of “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning”/Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Mechanic (Central Air Conditioning Plant, Industrial cooling and Package Air molding)/Mechanic (Cold stockpiling, Ice plant and Ice sweets plant).
- Blower Attendant – Compressor Attendant is not an assigned exchange under Apprenticeship Act. The applicants who have passed SSC and NAC in Millwright Mechanic or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance and worked in MDL/Shipbuilding Industry as a Compressor Attendant for at least one year may apply for the post of Compressor Attendant. In any case, the experience testament ought to be ensured by their Personnel Dept
- Woodworker – Passed VIII sexually transmitted disease and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the exchange of “Craftsman/Shipwright (wood)
- Happy Grinder – SSC and NAC in any exchange and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Chipper Grinder for least time of one year may apply for the said post straightforwardly. Nonetheless, the experience endorsement ought to be guaranteed by the Personnel Dept.
For different posts, check the itemized notice.
Age Limit for Mazagon dock recruitment 2021:
18 to 38 years
Determination Criteria for Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Posts:
Determination will be done based on
- Composed Test
- Involvement with Shipbuilding Industry
- Exchange Test
Mazagon dock recruitment 2021 Notification:
Name of the Post: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Non-Executive Online Form 2021
Post Date: 12-06-2021
Total Vacancy: 1388
Detail: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive vacancies on contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Mazagon Dock recruitment 2021|
Advt No. 93/2021
Non-Executive Vacancy 2021
Commencement of MDL Online Application: 11-06-2021
Last Date of MDL Online Application: 04-07-2021
Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website: 15-07-2021
Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility: 22-07-2021
Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination: July End
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 38 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
For GEN/ OBC/ EWS Category: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
Payment Mode: Online Mode
|Sl No.||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|Skilled ID – I|
|1||AC Ref. Mechanic||05||SSC or equivalent examination|
|2||Compressor Attendant||05||SSC & NAC examination in the trade of Millwright Mechanic/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance|
|3||Carpenter||81||VIII std & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Carpenter|
|4||Chipper Grinder||13||SSC & NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry|
as Chipper Grinder with One Year Experience
|5||Composite Welder||132||VIII std & National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the trade of Welder / Welder (G&E)|
|6||Diesel Crane Operator||05||SSC & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (Diesel Mechanic)|
|7||Diesel cum Motor Mechanic||04||SSC & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Exam (Diesel Mechanic/ MVM/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic)|
|8||Jr Draughtsman (Mech & Civil)||54||SSC & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (Draughtsman – Civil, Mechanical)|
|9||Electrician||204||SSC & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in Electrician trade|
|10||Electronic Mechanic||55||SSC & National Apprenticeship|
Certificate Examination (Relevant Trade)
|11||Fitter||119||SSC & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination(Fitter/ Marine Engineer Fitter/ Shipwright)|
|12||Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech, Elect)||08||SSC/ HSC, Diploma/ Degree (Engg.)|
|13||Jr. QC Inspector (Mechanical)||13||SSC with Diploma (Mechanical/ Shipbuilding/ Marine Engg)|
|14||Gas Cutter||38||SSC & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (Structural Fitter/ Fabricato/ Composite|
|15||Machinist||28||SSC & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder))|
|16||Mill Wright Mechanic||10||SSC & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (Millwright Mechanic/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance)|
|17||Painter||100||VIII std and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (Painter/ Marine Painter)|
|18||Pipe Fitter||140||SSC & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (Pipe Fitter/ Plumber)|
|19||Rigger||88||VIII std & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (Rigger)|
|20||Structural Fabricator||125||SSC & National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination (Structural|
|21||Store Keeper||10||SSC / HSC with Diploma (Engg)|
|22||Utility Hand||14||Utility Hand (Skilled) will be selected from Fitter Trade only and will be imparted 2 months training|
|23||Paramedics||02||12th Class, Diploma/ Degree (Nursing) with Experience|
|Semi Skilled ID – II|
|24||Utility Hand||135||SSC with NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Utility Hand for minimum period of one year|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Step by step instructions to Apply for Mazagon dock recruitment 2021:
- Sign on to MDL site https://mazagondock.in
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Snap-on Non-Executive Tab
- Register by topping off applicable subtleties and snap on the “Submit” button.
- Snap-on the approval interface sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” and “Secret word”
- Select the work under Non-Executive Tab and view the “Qualification Criteria”
- While applying, the applicant ought to have the checked duplicate of late visa size shading photo, their mark, and other pertinent Certificates in JPEG design.
- Peruse the guidelines cautiously and top off every one of the subtleties in the Online Application Form.
- Applicants may enter ‘NA’ in the compulsory fields not appropriate to them
- Check to see the Application structure and make revisions, assuming any. Any progressions in the application structure should be altered before tapping on “Submit”.
- Up-and-comer having a place with General/OBC/EWS classification are needed to pay the application charges of ‘ 100’. Detail guidelines for the installment of handling expenses might allude at Para-16. (Candidates having a place with SC/ST/PWD (Persons With Disability)/ExServiceman are excluded from such installment of preparing expense.)
- Snap-on “Home” tab and guarantee your application accommodation status to be “Effectively Submitted”.
- Take a print of your application structure with remarkable enlistment no. before the last date of utilization for future reference. Alternative for the printing of utilization structure won’t be accessible after the last date of use.