National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences NIMHANS recruitment 2021 recruiting for 275 various posts. Log on to the Official Website www.nimhans.ac.in .
NIMHANS recruitment 2021:
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has distributed an enlistment notice for the post of Nursing Officer, Teacher for MR Children (Clinical Psychology, Senior Scientific Officer (Neuromuscular), Computer Programmer, Junior Scientific Officer – Sub Specialty Block, Speech Therapist and Audiologist, Senior Scientific Assistant (Human Genetics) and Assistant Dietician on its site – nimhans.ac.in. Intrigued people can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment in the endorsed application design through disconnected mode at the latest 28 June 2021.
Instructive Qualification for NIMHANS recruitment 2021:
- Nursing Officer – B.Sc. (Hon) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council perceived Institute/University. Or on the other hand B.Sc.(Post Certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an INC perceived Institute/University. Enlisted at Nurses and Midwife in State/INC. Two Years’ involvement with least 50 had relations with the Hospital in the wake of securing the instructive capability referenced previously
- Instructor for MR Children (Clinical Psychology – II Class/BA/B.Sc. of a perceived University with Psychology as one of the subjects. At any rate one year experience in instructing in a typical school or a school of the Handicapped.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Neuromuscular) – Ph.D. (Basic/Medical Sciences).One year of experience in Neuromuscular Diseases/Neurosciences.
- Software engineer – Post Graduate certificate in Computer Applications with information in measurable applications.
- Junior Scientific Officer – Sub Specialty Block – 1 Post
- Language teacher and Audiologist – First or High Second class in Master certificate in Speech Pathology or potentially Audiology or identical capability from a perceived University/Board
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Human Genetics)- I OR II Class Master’s Degree or comparable capability in Life Sciences from a perceived University/Institution. 2 years research insight in Biological Sciences/Molecular Biology
- Aide Dietician – B.Sc. Certificate in Science and Diploma in Dietetics of a perceived University/Institution.
Pay Scale for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021:
- Nursing Officer – Rs.44,900/ –
- Instructor for MR Children (Clinical Psychology – Rs.35,400/ –
- Senior Scientific Officer (Neuromuscular) – Rs.67,700/ –
- Software engineer – Rs.35,400/ –
- Junior Scientific Officer – Sub Specialty Block – Rs.44,900/ –
- Language teacher and Audiologist – Rs.35,400/ –
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Human Genetics) – Rs.35,400/ –
- Colleague Dietician – Rs.35,400/ –
NIMHANS recruitment 2021 Notification:
Name of the Post: NIMHANS Online Form 2021
Post Date: 27-05-2021
Latest Update: 28-05-2021
Total Vacancy: 275
Detail: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has given a notification for the recruitment of 275 Nursing Officer, Teacher for MR Children, Senior Scientific Officer, Computer Programmer, Jr Scientific Officer, Speech Therapist and Audiologist, Sr Scientific Assistant and Assistant Dietician Posts on nimhans.ac.in.
|NIMHANS Recruitment 2021|
Group “A” Posts Rs. 2360/- (Rs.1180/- in case of SC / ST candidates)
Group “B” Posts Rs.1180/- (Rs.885/- in case of SC / ST candidates)
PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the application/processing fee.
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-05-2021
· Last Date to Apply Online: 28-06-2021
Minimum Age: 30 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
|Group A posts|
|SENIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (NEUROMUSCULAR||01 [UR]|
|Group B posts|
|JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER – SUB SPECIALTY BLOCK||01[UR]|
|NURSING OFFICER #||266 POSTS *** [SC-63, ST-30,OBC-66, EWS-25, UR-82 ]|
|SPEECH THERAPIST AND AUDIOLOGIST||3 POSTS [OBC-1, ST-1,UR-1 ]|
|SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (HUMAN GENETICS)||01[UR]|
|TEACHER FOR MR CHILDREN (CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY)||01[UR]|
Generously follow the underneath steps to pay the applicable charges for the post you are applying through SB Collect:
1. Go to Website, www.nimhans.ac.in, click Payments Tab to reach ‘SB Collect’ or
2. Snap or click to program the connection underneath for straightforwardly interfacing with NIMHANS-SB gather.
3. One can likewise Select SB Collect from the Online financial compensation of SBI, www.onlinesbi.com, Select
State ‘Karnataka’, Type of Institution “Instructive”, search and select the Institution
“THE DIRECTOR, NIMHANS”.
4. Peruse Disclaimer Clause and snap on check box to continue for installment.
5. Select Payment Category “Application for Employment” starting from the drop menu.
6. The application page will show up, fill every one of the necessary fields on the page by choosing the post you are applying for and the relating application charges starting from the drop list as referenced
beneath and click on submit button.
a. Gathering “A” Rs. 2360/ – (Rs. 1180/ – for SC/ST)
b. Gathering “B” Rs.1180/ – (Rs. 885 for SC/ST)
7. The State Bank Collect installment check page will seem where the payer needs to tap on the
‘Affirm’ button subsequent to confirming the installment subtleties to continue further.
8. The SBMOPS (State Bank Multiple Option Payment System) page is shown with following
alternatives for installments.
a. Net Banking State Bank of India. Different Banks including Associate Banks.
b. Card Payments State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card Other Banks Debit Cards. Visas.
c. Other Payment Modes – SBI Branch.
9. Pick the ideal choice and make the installment.
10. Print/Save the receipt on the web and join something very similar to the fundamental Application.