OSSSC recruitment 2021 Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the post of Revenue Inspector. Apply online for 586 vacancies.
OSSSC recruitment 2021:
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has distributed a short enlistment warning for the post of Revenue Inspector on its site – osssc.gov.in. An aggregate of 586 opportunities is accessible under District Cadre Posts of Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021.
OSSSC SI Online Application and Registration will begin from 24 June 2021. Qualified and intrigued competitors can enroll and pay test expenses up to 23 July 2021. Notwithstanding, the last date for submitting OSSSC Revenue Inspector Application Form on true site www.osssc.gov.in is 30 July 2021.
Significant Dates for OSSSC recruitment 2021:
- Beginning Date of Registration and Payment of Exam Fee – 24 July 2021
- Last Date of Registration and Payment of Exam Fee – 23 July 2021
- Last Date of submitting Online Application – 30 July 2021
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy Details:
Income Inspector – 586 Posts
Age Limit for OSSSC recruitment 2021:
The candidates probably achieved the age of 20 years and ought not to be more than the time of 32 years as of January 1, 2021. Upper age unwinding pertinent to applicants falling under the saved class.
Instructive Qualification for OSSSC recruitment 2021:
The candidates should hold a four-year college education in any control or comparable from a perceived college. The applicants should talk, read, and compose Odia and have finished Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject. More subtleties in the notice.
The candidates are needed to pay the assessment expense of Rs 100. Competitors from SC/ST/PwD class are absolved from paying the expense.
Method Of Payment :
Candidates, willing to make an online installment of the Examination Fee will keep their Debit/Credit Card/s or Net Banking offices prepared.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Selection Process:
The applied competitors need to go through a Written Examination followed by a Skill Test in Computer Application as a piece of the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Selection Process. While the Written Examination will be directed in the long stretch of September 2021 probably.
OSSSC recruitment 2021 Notification:
Name of the Post: OSSSC Revenue Inspector Online Form 2021
Post Date: 23-06-2021
Total Vacancy: 586
Detail: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Revenue Inspector vacancy on Contractual Basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|OSSSC recruitment 2021|
Revenue Inspector Vacancy 2021
Starting Date for Registration, Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-06-2021
Last Date for Registration & Payment of Exam Fee: 23-07-2021
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-07-2021
For Others: Rs.100/-
For ST/ SC/ PWD: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 32 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Official Website||Click here|
Step by step instructions to Apply :
- The most effective method to apply Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Go to true site osssc.gov.in
- Discover the notice “Promotion No. IIE-45/2021-618(C)/OSSSC date 22.06.2021 — – Invitation of online applications for enlistment to the post of Revenue Inspector-2021”, click on the notice.
- The warning will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply interface.
- If you are a new client, you need to make enrollment else you may log in to your record then, at that point begin to apply.
- Enter your subtleties accurately and make the installment.
- Click on submit catch and take the print of the application structure.
You may visit the Career page to get more insights regarding www.osssc.gov.in enrollment. Here you will get data like instructive capability, age limit, application mode, charge, and how to apply. Keep checking www.thejobsupdate.com routinely to get the most recent updates and forthcoming govt tests.