JEE Main 2023 Exam dates have been released, the JEE Main 2023 exams have been scheduled for the 8th of April 2023 and the 15th &16th of April 2023. JEE Main 2023 Exam is the popular entrance examination that is held for admissions to B.E/B. Tech and B.Arch programs.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2023) is the national-level examination which is organized by CBSE and is the gateway for admissions into IITs, NITs, CFTIs, and other engineering institutions on the basis of JEE Main scores. JEE Main examination is the eligibility test for JEE Advanced which imparts admission to IITs & ISM.
JEE Main 2023 Exam Date
JEE Main 2023 is the national-level examination which is organized by CBSE and is the gateway for admissions into IITs, NITs, CFTIs, and other engineering institutions on the basis of JEE Main scores. JEE Main examination is the eligibility test for JEE Advanced which imparts admission to IITs & ISM.
Every year, a large number of applicants appear for JEE Main exam. In JEE Main 2023, There is Paper-1 which is for the admissions to B.E./B. Tech programs and There is Paper-2 which is for admissions to B.Arch/B.Planning programs. For Paper 1, the exam will be conducted via both online mode (Computer Based Test) and Offline mode (Paper Based Test).
The Aadhaar Card Number is an important criterion for filling up the JEE Main 2023 Application form. The applicants who are willing to choose the online mode, have to book their slots while filling up the JEE Main Application form. JEE Main 2023 Admit Card will be made available from the 2nd week of March 2023. Based on the rank obtained in JEE Main 2023, the candidates will be called for counseling and further processing.
JEE Main 2023 Updates
There are some new changes that have been made in the pattern of JEE Mains 2023, these changes have been introduced by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Let us get the latest updates on JEE Main 2023:
- CBSE has made an announcement to set up 258 exam centers, out of which 248 are in India and 10 are outside India.
- Diabetic students are allowed to carry sugar tablets or fruits such as apples, bananas, oranges, and transparent water bottles.
- For the year 2023, the candidates can book their slot for the online mode exam.
- Not be given any weightage to 12th class marks for calculating All India Rank (AIR) in JEE Main 2023 exam.
- There is no such verification needed for the 12th class roll number.
- Students should have cleared the 12th examination with 75% marks or they should in the Top 20 percentile in the qualifying examination of the respective boards. For SC/ST candidates, the qualifying examination marks will be 65%.
- An aadhaar Card Number is compulsory to fill out the JEE Main Application form.
- The candidates who belong to Assam, Meghalaya, and J & K are excluded from this Aadhaar card provision. They can enter their passport number, ration card number, and bank account number.
JEE Main 2023 Exam Dates
Aspirants can go through the JEE Main 2023 Schedule which are the important official dates of JEE Main 2023 exam from the below table in order to have the up-to-date information of the schedule of JEE Main 2023:
|Event||Exam Date (Declared)|
|JEE Main 2023 Notification Release Date||22nd November 2023|
|Availability of JEE Main 2023 Online Application Form||1st December 2023|
|Correction in Uploaded Images starts||8th December 2023|
|Release of JEE Main Mock test||13th December 2023|
|Last Date of JEE Main 2023 Online Application Form||1st January 2023|
|Last Date of Application Fee Payment||2nd January 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 Application Form Correction Window||2nd half of January 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of March 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test)||8th April 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 online exam (Computer Based Test)||15th & 16th April 2023|
|Release Date of Official Answer Key & OMR Sheet||24th-27th April 2023|
|Result Declaration of All India Rank (Paper 1)||30th April 2023|
|Result Declaration of All India Rank (Paper 2)||31st May 2023|
|Score Card Availability||After JEE Main All India Rank Declaration|
JEE Main 2023 Application Form
JEE Main 2023 Application form was made available from 1st December 2023 to 1st January 2023. The Last Day for the payment of the JEE Main Application Fee is on 2nd January 2023. Let us explore the JEE Main 2023 Application form:
- JEE Main 2023 Online Application form was made available from 1st December 2023 to 1st January 2023.
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for JEE Main 2023 can visit the official website and register by filling in the complete details.
- The candidate has to fill out the JEE Main Application Form via Online mode only.
- In order to apply for JEE Main 2023, Aspirants need to have an Aadhaar Number and an Aadhaar Enrollment Number.
- Also, Candidates have to upload scanned passport-size photographs and signatures in the prescribed manner.
- The payment of the JEE Main 2023 Application Form fee can be done through any of the following methods: Credit card/Debit card/E-Challan.
- Then the candidate can take a printout of the acknowledgment page as proof of successful submission of the application form and keep that for Future Reference.
JEE Main 2023 Application Fee
JEE Main 2023 Application fee will merely depend upon the exam mode, the gender of the candidate and the category. Aspirants can through the JEE Main 2023 Application fee from the below table:
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|JEE Main 2023 Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|JEE Main 2023 Both Paper 1 and Paper 2||1800||900||1300||50|
JEE Main 2023 Application Form Correction
JEE Main 2023 Application form Corrections will be permitted in uploaded images (signature and photograph).
- The correction in uploaded images has been begun on 8th December 2023 through online mode.
- JEE Main 2023 Correction window will also be opened for correction in JEE Main 2023 Application form details such as making some changes in examination mode i.e. Paper Based Test to Computer Based Test, selection of examination city, change in paper-2 to paper-1.
- Aspirants can make changes only in the selected fields.