WBSHFWS Recruitment 2022 Apply for 12 District Epidemiologist IDSP Vacancies in West Bengal location. West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 12 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the WBSHFWS career official website i.e., wbhealth.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 21-Oct-2022.
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS)
Post Details: District Epidemiologist IDSP
Total No. of Posts: 12
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
Job Location: West Bengal
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: wbhealth.gov.in
WBSHFWS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WBSHFWS official notification candidate should have completed Masters’s Degree in Public Health, M.Sc, or MS in Life Science/ Epidemiology from any of the recognized boards or universities.
Age Limit: As per the West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 07-10-2022.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Steps to Apply for WBSHFWS District Epidemiologist IDSP Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ wbhealth.gov.in
- And check for the WBSHFWS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open District Epidemiologist IDSP Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (21-Oct-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment (District Epidemiologist IDSP) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at WBSHFWS official website wbhealth.gov.in, Starting from 01-10-2022 to 21-Oct-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 17-10-2022
- Last Date for Registration: 15th October 2022