TNPSC CSSE Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has openings for 217 ASI, Computor & Statistical Compiler. Details Here.
TNPSC CSSE Recruitment 2022 Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to conduct the Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam for recruitment to the post of Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computer, and Statistical Compiler, against 217 vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for TNPSC Statistical Recruitment 2022 on or before 14 October 2022 at tnpsc.gov.in.
The exam for all the candidates will be held on 29 January 2023 and the result will be announced in month of March 2023. Candidates can check the more details below:
- Starting Date of Online Application – 15 September 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 14 October 2022
- Application Edit Date – 19 to 21 October 2022
- TNPSC CSSE Exam Date for Paper 1 – 29 January 2023 from 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
- TNPSC CSSE Exam Date for Paper 2 – 29 January 2023 from 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
TNPSC CSSE Vacancy Details
|Assistant Statistical Investigator (Code No.1824)||Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service (Code No. 036))||211|
|Computor (Code No.3238)||Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service (Code No.053)||5|
|Statistical Compiler (Code No.2054)||Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service (Code No.053)||1|
|Assistant Statistical Investigator||Rs.20,600- 75,900/- (Level-10)|
|Computor||Rs.19,500 – 71,900/- (Level – 8))|
|Statistical Compiler||Rs.19,500 – 71,900/- (Level – 8)|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC CSSE Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Statistical Investigator – Degree in Statistics or Degree in Mathematics /Computer Science / Economics/ Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary /allied Subject Or Any degree with a post-graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics. Provided that the candidates with the above Degrees other than Statistics are expected to be fully conversant with basic level concepts of Statistics including Bayes theorem in Probability, Probability distributions like Binomial, Poisson, Normal, t, ChiSquare & F, Probability Generating Functions, Moment Generating Function, Theory of Estimation, Testing of Hypothesis using various Statistical Tests like Z, t, F, Chi-Square, basics of Multiple Regression and Multivariate analysis and Sampling design. In addition, they should have basic skills in using MS Excel for Statistical data analysis.
- Statistical – Compiler Degree in Statistics
- Computer – A Degree in Statistics or a Degree in Bio-Statistics
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – No Maximum Age limit
- ‘Others’ [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] – 32 years
TNPSC CSSE Recruitment 2022 Fee
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
Applicants can apply only online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.